domingo, 23 de novembro de 2014


"ESSENTIAL CUTS VOL. ONE"
(P)1995 PolyGram 535063-2

CD 1

01 –Janet Jackson When I Think Of You (David Morales Classic Club Mix)
02 –Kim English I Know A Place (MDZ Extended Mix) 
03 –Tyanda I Get A Rush (Nush Mix) 
04 –Black Box Not Anyone (Chicco Secci's Miami By Night Remix) 
05 –Shiva Freedom (Loveland Full On Vocal Mix) 
06 –Up Yer Ronson Lost In Love (Up Yer Ronson Mix) 
07 –Nush U Girls (Shake It Club Mix) 
08 –Antonomasia And I'll Be There (LWS Bitch Mix) 


CD 2

01 –Hyperlogic Only Me (Red Jerry Mix) 
02 –Escrima Deeper (Matt Darey Mix) 
03 –Evoke Runaway (TTF Mix) 
04 –Berri The Sunshine After The Rain (Dancing Divaz Club Mix) 
05 –Mary Kiani When I Call Your Name (Motive 8 Special Club Mix) 
06 –Utah Saints Ohio (Itchy & Scratchy UK Club Mix) 
07 –JX Son Of A Gun '95 (Flog The Horse Mix) 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário