quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2017

ByMe Production: "REMIXES - SEDUCTION"


"REMIXES - SEDUCTION"
(P)2017 A&M Records/Universal 874.1415
Coletânea 320 kbps

01. (You’re My One And Only) True Love (Club Mix) 
02. Two To Make It Right (The Cole / Clivilles Club Mix) 
03. Heartbeat (The Clivilles & Cole Club Mix) 
04. Breakdown (Clivilles / Cole Club Mix) 
05. (You’re My One And Only) True Love (New York House Mix 1) 
06. Two To Make It Right (The Hip House Vocal Mix) 
07. (You’re My One And Only) True Love (New York House Mix 2)
08. (You’re My One And Only) True Love (The Vocal Club Mix) 
09. Heartbeat (The Clivilles & Cole Dub Mix) 
10. (You’re My One And Only) True Love (Summer Of ’89 Radio Mix) 
11. Breakdown (Clivilles / Cole Dub Mix) 
12. (You’re My One And Only) True Love (Soft Sell Radio Mix) 
13. Groove Me (Club Mix) 
14. (You’re My One And Only) True Love (The Hot 7″ Mix) 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário