quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2021

SET MIXADO: F.M. EURO FLASH HITS 50

"F.M. EURO FLASH HITS 50"
Duração 79:22 Tamanho 190.76 MB
Mixed by Sergio 20/01/2021

1. Euro Megamix (Never Alone, Dreams, Let Me Be Free) - 
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor
2. Whigfield Megamix (Think Of You, Another Day, Saturday Night, Sexy Eyes) - 
Whigfield
3. Megamix (You Make Me Feel Good, You & I, Beat It,My Radio) - 
J.K.
4. Murphy's Megamix (Faces, Tribal Dance, Maximum Overdrive, Get Ready For This, No Limit)  - 
2 Unlimited
5. Heavy Dance Act 3 (Sweet Dreams, Falling In Love, Be My Lover, I Love To Love)  - 
La Bouche
6. Premier Ice-A-Mix (Take Away The Colour, Think About The Way, It's a Rainy Day) - 
Ice MC
7. Megamix Long Version (The Rhythm Of The Night, Baby Baby, Try Me Out, I Don't Wanna Be a Star) - 
Corona
8. Megamix (Mr. Vain, Got To Get It, Anything) - 
Culture Beat
9. The Official Megamix (Candyman, Dr. Jones, My Oh My, Barbie Girl, Roses Are Red) - 
Aqua
10. Megamix Maxi Version (Feel The Heat Of The Night, Different Dreams, I Got To Give It Up, Is This The Love) - 
Masterboy
11. The DDD Unity Megamix (Ain't Nothing Do It, Don't Be Silly, It's Ok All Right, Havin' A Good Time) - 
Def Dames Dope
12. Megamix (Slave To The Music, Is It Love, Take Me Away, Leave Them Alone) - 
Twenty 4 Seven


 

Um comentário: