quinta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2015


"DJ'S PARADE VOL. 3"
(P)1997 Spotlight Records S02042-2
Compilação - 320 kbps

01 - Dama - Singing (Original Mix) 
02 - Any Second - Wanna be With You (Extended Original Mix) 
03 - Ondina - Summer of Love (Balearic Extended Mix) 
04 - Aleena - Babe (Club Mix) 
05 - Conexão Midi - Mystery (The Only Version) 
06 - Rated PG - Feel da Panik (Annihilator Mix) 
07 - Jossette - In a Dream (Funhouse Show Mix) 
08 - Bass Project feat. Karoll - London London '97 (Classic Radio) 
09 - Monic Martell - I'll be Anywhere (Extended Mix) 
10 - Tony di Bart - Love u More (7" Si Mix) 
11 - Photo feat. Elena Becker - Don't Give Up (M.V.S. Remix) 
12 - Funkelectra - Let me Go (Funky Dolphin Mix)
13 - Sunbrother - Tell me What (Please Don't Tell me What to Do) (Radio Mix) 
CLASSIC BONUS:
14 - Kano - I'm Ready 

Um comentário:

  1. Hola puede compartir en flac Lossless ando buscando mucho tiempo este disco. Gracias

    ResponderExcluir