segunda-feira, 12 de novembro de 2018

Grease (30th Anniversary Edition) - Trilha Sonora Original do Filme


"GREASE (DE LUXE EDITION) (30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)" - TRILHA SONORA ORIGINAL DO FILME
(P)1978 Universal Music/Polydor 9809773
CD Duplo - 320 kbps - Tamanho: 337,87 MB

CD1 
1. Grease 
2. Summer Nights 
3. Hopelessly Devoted To You 
4. You’re The One That I Want 
5. Sandy 
6. Beauty School Dropout 
7. Look At Me I’m Sandra Dee 
8. Greased Lightnin’ 
9. It’s Raining On Prom Night 
10. Alone At A Drive-In-Movie 
11. Blue Moon 
12. Rock N’ Roll Is Here To Stay 
13. Those Magic Changes 
14. Hound Dog 
15. Born To Hand Jive 
16. Tears On My Pillow 
17. Mooning 
18. Freddy My Love 
19. Rock ‘N’ Roll Party Queen 
20. There Are Worse Things I Could Do 
21. Look At Me I’m Sandra Dee 
22. We Go Together 
23. Love Is A Many Splendored Thing 
24. Grease (Reprise) 

CD2 
1. Grease (Instrumental Version) 
2. Summer Nights (Sing-A-Long Version) 
3. Hopelessly Devoted To You (Sing-A-Long Version) 
4. You’re The One That I Want (Sing-A-Long Version) 
5. Sandy (Sing-A-Long Version) 
6. Greased Lightnin’ (Single Version) 
7. Rydell Fight Song (Previously Unreleased) 
8. Greased Up And Ready To Go (Previously Unreleased) 
9. Grease MegaMix 
10. Grease Dream Mix 
11. Summer Nights (Martian Remix) 
12. You’re The One That I Want (Martian Remix) 


Um comentário:

  1. Thank you so much for this album. I was searching for it for years for the Sing-A-Long versions.

    ResponderExcluir